From college students to retirees, beginners to the very experienced, men and women of all ages and physical abilities can participate in our classes for beginning, intermediate and experienced rowers. Classes are offered in both large, team boats (sweep rowing) and smaller, individual boats (sculling) in spring, summer and fall, and during the winter we train indoors.
While the ongoing COVID epidemic has made changes to our program necessary, we are pleased to be able to offer the following classes.
Winter Virtual Training
2/1 – 2/28
Live ZOOM classes ($12.50/class, $50-200/month): Classes are organized based on training intensity/goal and time of day. If you are able to join in while the class is live you will not only get the company of everyone else in that live class, but one-on-one check-ins with and feedback from your coach throughout the workout. You will also get access to the training plan and video feedback outside of class (see below). Training options include General Fitness, Race Fitness 1 (moderate/high intensity) and Race Fitness 2 (high intensity).
- General Fitness Zoom Rowing, Monday/Wednesday, 6 – 7:30 pm or Tuesday/Thursday, 8:30 – 10 am, $100
- General Fitness Zoom Rowing, Sundays, 9:30 – 11 am, $50
- General Fitness Zoom Rowing, Monday/Wednesday/Sunday or Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday, $150
- Race Fitness 1 Zoom Rowing, Tuesday/Thursday, 6 – 7:30 am or 6 -7:30 pm, $100
- Race Fitness 1 Zoom Rowing, Tuesday/Thursday, 6 – 7:30 am or 6 -7:30 pm plus Saturday 8:30 – 10 am, $150
- Race Fitness 2 Zoom Rowing, Monday/Wednesday, 6 – 7:30 am and Saturday 7 – 8:30 am, $150
- Zoom Yoga, Saturdays, 9 – 10 am, $35
- 30′ Express Ergs, modified Race 1 plan, twice weekly ($75). Tuesday/Thursday, 6:15 – 6:45 am
- Training Plan – choose General Fitness, Race Fitness 1 or Race Fitness 2, $50
- Video Feedback (on demand) from coaches, $50
Erg Rental ($50/month or $150 for the full season): All ergs have been rented (as of 11/30). Please add your name to the waitlist using the rental form. If an erg becomes available, we will contact people in the order that their requests were received. One upside to an all-virtual format is that our club ergs are available for YOUR use at home. Rentals will be available in order of request. You may either rent an erg month-to-month for $50 or get a discount by committing to the full season (December-March) up front ($150).
Erg Maintenance ($15/hour + parts, minimum $15): Included free with all erg rentals, we can also give your personal erg a tune up for a small fee. Bring the erg to the boathouse (drop it off in the boat bay if during off-hours) and let us know what you need (fix a broken part, fan cage cleaning, bungee replacement, etc.) and we will get it done ASAP. If we have a club erg available, we will send you home with a loaner until your erg is ready for pickup.