Seasonal Riverfront Rangers
Interested in seasonal employment and some fresh air? Apply to be a seasonal Park Ranger, and help to keep our parks safe, clean and open.
- Fixed weekly schedule beginning the third week of May running to first week of October.
- Work two to four shifts a week (15 to 30 hours weekly), depending on your availability.
- Good fit for college students and retirees, communications skills required
- Public safety experience beneficial but not required, training provided.
- $16.50 to $18.00 an hour to start.
- Questions? Contact Rob Allan, Director of Public Safety, by email.