Adult Recreational Rowing
Rec rowing classes are for experienced rowers only – you need not be an expert (we expect everyone to continue to learn and improve). Still, all participants will be expected to be comfortable rowing all 8, feathering and squaring, and adding in/dropping out while the boat is rowing continuously. These programs will focus on sweep (one oar per person) rowing, though many athletes will likely scull at least a few times per season. Not sure rec rowing is right for you? Learn more about our other offerings.
Financial assistance may be available to adult rowers. To inquire, contact Jonathan Near by email.
- All programs are held at the Riverfront Boathouse in Riverside Park. Register for your specific class using the links below.
- September 5 – October 1, Mondays/Wednesdays, 6 – 7:30 pm
- September 5 – October 1, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 6 – 7:30 am
- September 5 – October 1, Mondays/Wednesdays, 6 – 7:30 pm – SEPTEMBER ONLY
- September 5 – October 1, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 6 – 7:30 am – SEPTEMBER ONLY
- September 5 – November 4, Experienced Sweep Fall Membership, Tuesdays/Thursdays, 6 – 7:30 am