Hartbeat Music Festival
The Hartbeat Music Festival will be back, live and in person this summer! This free, family-friendly, day-long celebration of music and community features local and regional bands on three stages, music-making activities, food, beer, and more.
We’ve added an artists village to the Hartbeat Music Festival! Interested in showcasing your work, or teaching art? Learn more and register here.
- 11 am: Coleus
- 12 pm: Austin James & The Nomads
- 1 pm: Miles Elliot Experience
- 2:15 pm: Jesus Pagán
- 3:15 pm: Kenny Mehler
- 4:20 pm: Klokwize
- 5:20 pm: Moon Matrix Of The Lizard People
- 6:30 pm: Jake Kulak & The Lowdown
- 7:30 pm: Prince Negasi & The Souls of Zion
- 12:15 pm: Streetlight Shakers
- 1:15 pm: Chaser Eight
- 2:30 pm: The Lost Tribe
- 3:30 pm: Khadija Lisa
- 4:40 pm: Nikita
- 5:40 pm: Jason Ingriselli & The Miles North
- 6:45 pm: Nat Reeves
- 7:45 pm: Balkun Brothers
- 11:30 am: Heather Mclarney & Adelaide Punkin
- 12:45 pm: Mr. Qwes
- 1:45 pm: Tetramer
- 2:45 pm: Chad Browne-Springer & Dreamvoid
- 3:45 pm: The Professors of Sweet, Sweet Music
- 5 pm: Among The Acres
- 6 pm: One Time Weekend
- 7 pm: Self Suffice & Tangsauce
The lineup is complete, but there are still ways to participate in this year’s festival:
- Register to be a vendor here.
- Interested in busking? Apply here.
- Want to be an emcee? Email Mike Leahy.
- Want to be a sponsor of the Hartbeat Music Festival? Contact Debbie Baker via email.
- Want to make a donation in support of this event? Donate here, or on venmo @riverfrontrecapture
Thanks so much to the Edward C. & Ann T. Roberts Foundation, the Greater Hartford Arts Council, Lincoln Financial Group, the Connecticut Science Center for their support of this event. This event also receives the support of the Department of Economic and Community Development, Office of the Arts, which also receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.