Sounds of Summer Concert Series
The Town of East Hartford hosts six free, family-friendly concerts each summer, presented by Mayor Marcia A. Leclerc and Pratt & Whitney. Pack a picnic dinner and bring the whole family.
- June 24: Shaded Soul – An award-winning, high-energy, New England-based band established in 1985. Enjoy R&B, Motown, Funk Soul, Jazz, Reggae, Swing, Rock, Pop, Disco, and Top 40 and more.
- July 15: Soul Sound Revue – Soul Sound Revue recreates the dynamic vocal harmonies and stylings of classic Motown groups of the sixties, seventies, and eighties. Audiences of all ages will groove through the sixties and boogie through the seventies.
- July 22: Dually Noted – Dually Noted is a truly unique and professional musical duo playing popular rock and roll classics and today’s hits.
- August 5: The Score
- August 18: Larry Stevens – Enjoy a signature blend of rock, pop, folk, and country.
- September 2: Sound Pipers
These concerts are sponsored by The MDC and the Rotary Club of East Hartford.