Grilling is permitted on park grills, but no personal grills are allowed in the parks.
20 Leibert Road, Hartford, CT
Just north of downtown, this Victorian-era park is home to the Greater Hartford Jaycees Community Boathouse, a beautiful private event venue, Riverfront Rowing, our community rowing program, and miles of unpaved trails through floodplain forest. Riverside Park is open from sunrise to sunset.
Please read the park rules before visiting.
- Boat launch
- Picnic tables
- Charcoal grills: These are the only grills allowed to be used in the parks – no personal grills are allowed.
- Sand volleyball court
- Cricket and football fields
- Fishing access
- Sculpture installations
- Drinking fountain
- Paved and lighted walkways
- Bike racks
- Wooded trails
2o Liebert Road, Hartford, CT
Riverside Park is served by CTtransit (Route 38).
- Driving from points North: Take I-91 South. Take Jennings Road exit (Exit 33). Turn left onto Jennings Road, then take the next right onto Leibert Road. Turn left into Riverside Park.
- Driving from points South: Take I-91 North. Take Jennings Road exit (Exit 33). Turn right onto Jennings Road, then take the next right onto Leibert Road. Turn left into Riverside Park.
- Driving from points East and West: Take I-84 to exit 51, merging onto I-91 North. Follow directions for I-91 North.
Parking is available in the Riverside Park parking lots.