Our youth rowing program blends urban and suburban participants who practice and race together, giving both groups the opportunity to learn from one another in our own version of a magnet school for rowers.
Past rowers have earned rowing scholarships to college, participated on US Junior National Development Teams, and earned invitations to the prestigious USRowing Youth Nationals. Current program offerings are listed below.
Spring Rowing Schedule:
- Monday, 3/14: first day of practice. Practice will be held Monday through Friday, 4 – 5:45 pm.
- Saturday, 4/30: Saratoga Invitational, Saratoga, NY
- Saturday, 5/14 and Sunday May 15, Amber Zapatka Memorial Regatta, Lowell, MA
- Saturday, 5/21 and Sunday, May 22, USRowing Northeast Youth Regionals, Lowell, MA
- Tuesday, 5/24: Last day of practice
- Wednesday, 5/25, 6 pm: Spring Banquet
- Saturday, 8/27: End of Summer “Ham ‘n Egger” Race
- September 6 – November 1: Fall Rowing
Support our community rowing program - make a donation today.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive rowing program updates.